The refund defect or error attributable to Personalizzami sas (eg. Misprint) will be completely free and load Personalizzami sas that will retract the defective product and your customer will decide whether to get a refund by the amount or replacement of it.
E 'can also replace the product for any other reason (eg. Incorrect choice of size or color) is not dependent on Personalizzami sas at a cost of € 10.00.
Delivery / Shipment
Rates & Delivery costs depend on the country of destination * see table below
Deliveries are made by shippers selected by Personalizzami sas.
The customer will be charged a fee of shipping varies depending on the order value and the place of delivery:
- Italy: 2 to 3 working days
- Europe: 3 to 6 working days
- Asia, Australia and America: from 6 to 10 working days
For buyers EU states, the prices are to be considered as final prices. Are inclusive of the cost of law and in particular value added tax. The shipping costs will be billed separately and shown separately. Attested by the delivery address.
For customers resident in the EU the prices quoted are net. Faith is the address for delivery. The value added tax in accordance with the provisions in force in the countries of delivery shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. They are also charged to the customer any customs duties that will be paid upon delivery.
The shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Prices may vary depending on the order value and the place of delivery.
The purchase price and shipping charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
Information on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalized products
1. The consumer has the right to terminate any contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten working days:
a) for goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer where they have been fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4 or the day on which these have been met, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that not more than period of three months after the conclusion thereof;
b) for services, the date of conclusion of the contract or the day on which they were satisfied the requirements of Article 4, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided no later than three months after the conclusion thereof.
2. In the event that the supplier has failed to fulfill the obligations referred to in Article 4, the term for the exercise of the right of withdrawal 'of three months and shall begin:
a) for goods, from the day of receipt by the consumer;
b) for services, the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for the following contracts:
a) the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the expiry of the ten-day period provided for in paragraph 1;
b) the supply of goods or services where the price and 'tied to fluctuations in the financial market outside the supplier and' in control;
c) the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
d) the supply of audio or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
f) for gaming and lotteries.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the prescribed period, a written notice to the geographical location of the supplier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Communication can 'be sent, within the same term, by telegram, telex, facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
5. If goods have been delivered, the consumer and 'required to return them or make them available to the supplier or someone designated by him, in the manner and time stipulated in the contract. The deadline for the return of goods can not be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with this article is the direct cost of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly authorized by contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal and 'exercised by the consumer pursuant to the provisions of this Article, the supplier and' obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The reimbursement must be free, in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the supplier and 'aware of the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
8. If the price of a good or service, subject to a contract, either wholly or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer by the supplier or third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the credit agreement means canceled, without any penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. And 'the obligation of the supplier to inform the third parties granting the credit activity of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third party granting the credit for payment of goods or services until they have knowledge dell'avvenuto exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third from the supplier, without penalty, subject to the payment of interest accrued.
The place of fulfillment for all services is the place of Personalizzami sas Matera.